One focus and three priorities:
Focus: Profitably grow our business
Priority: Strengthen our position as a European sourcing and services company
• Strengthen focus on value creation beyond classic business model
• Expand business and scope where synergies can be harvested
Priority: Improve performance by complexity reduction and operational excellence
• Strengthen sourcing and supply chain
• Maintain and strengthen e-business leadership
• Leverage common platforms (systems, processes)
Priority: Focus on customer needs
• Understand Solar’s role and ability to create value to each customer segment
• Strengthen ability to differentiate offer to customer segments’ preferences
• Open minds to new business opportunities
The creation of long-term value for our customers and shareholders is what drives us. Our very simple strategy is to generate profitable growth.
||We aim to generate profitable growth above market levels.
|ROIC (incl. amortisation and tax)
||We aim to deliver long-term returns on invested capital of more than 10%.
no. of times
(of earnings after tax)
Standardised business processes supported by SAP
Solar bases its business on standardised processes supported by SAP in all 4 key markets. The transparency which is built into business processes and system operation ensures one frame of reference within management. In addition, a high data quality enhances the predictability of outcome.
As a sourcing and services company Solar operates within the following product areas:
• Installation material
• Industrial automation
• Air conditioning & refrigeration
• Renewable energy